Thursday, December 3, 2009

Schools and Testimonies

I love how there are training schools sprouting up all over. In Olympia, we have the Gateway School of Supernatural Ministry, the Revival Town School of Supernatural Living, and a flock of classes from Live Out Loud too (see the NWE site for more details). There are several other schools in the extended region.

Tonight at the RTSSL, Ivan Roman taught on healing. Then we went to work practicing. I believe four women were healed of neck pain, several folks had burdens lifted off, at least one shoulder was at least partly healed. And that was without looking for results: just the ones we tripped over.

I remember times past when healings were scarce. I’m finding that it’s easier to heal the sick now than it ever was before. I like it that way!
Share/Save/Bookmark

blog comments powered by Disqus